Protecting your account information is the most important part of the Service Center. That is why it uses a thorough authentication process and strong encryption to ensure your visit is confidential.
- Different browsers indicate secure sessions differently. Check the help information in your browser for security.
- Information sent over the Internet during your visit is encrypted. The messages are changed by using security technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) so that only the intended recipient can read them.
- A thorough authentication process occurs when you use your username/SSN and Password to logon. You will choose them the first time you access the Service Center.
- For your own protection, never give your Password to anyone.
- Before leaving your computer unattended, be sure to log off the Service Center by clicking on Logoff or exiting your browser. To protect your account from unauthorized viewing, the Service Center will automatically disconnect your session if you do not actively use it for 15 minutes.