How Do I Change My Contribution Amount?

Change your contribution by sending us an updated Authorization for Payroll Reduction form (PDF):

  1. Please fill out the AUTHORIZATION FOR PAYROLL REDUCTION form, enter your name and Social Security number.
  2. Check the AMENDMENT checkbox.
  3. Enter your new reduction amount on the line provided.
  4. Sign and date the form and return it to us via mail or fax.

Get the help you need

Talk with one of our Retirement Specialists if you have questions about changing your paycheck contributions.

PDFs require Adobe® Reader®


Modal Dialog Start Close

You are going to a page that is not part of this website

We make no endorsement of its content or guarantee of its accuracy. If the Continue button does not work, the page may have been moved or removed.

Please consider logging out of your account before you proceed.

Modal Dialog End