Completing the Enrollment Form
Here are some basic instructions to help you complete the enrollment form and begin investing for your retirement.
Section I – DEFERRED AMOUNT
- Enter the date, your name, your Social Security number and the dollar amount you’d like to contribute each pay period
- Enter the date of your next pay day, and how frequently you are paid:
- Biweekly = 26
- Semi-monthly = 24
- Monthly = 12
Section II – SPECIFICATION OF INVESTMENT ALTERNATIVES
- Select your investment options by entering the percentage for each option you select. Be sure that the total adds up to 100%.
- Enter your date of birth.
Section III – BENEFICIARY DESIGNATION
- Enter your primary and contingent beneficiary information
Section IV – PLAN ADOPTION
- Sign and date the form
Section V – AUTHORIZATION FOR PAYROLL DEDUCTION
- Enter your name, Social Security number and the date of your next pay period.
- If this is a new enrollment, select NEW AUTHORIZATION.
- If this is a change to your current plan, select AMENDMENT.
- If you would like to participate in one of the catch-up provisions, select the appropriate box, and enter the Catch Up Amount. Learn more about how catch up contributions may help you. You may contribute to only one catch-up provision per year.
- Sign and date the form.
Get the help you need
If you need help filling out the form or understanding funding options, please call us.